Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client, is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Customer Service Representative is responsible for developing relationships with customers to coordinate all aspects of service
- Customer Service Representative must maintain client files, contracts and correspondence
- Customer Service Representative prepares invoicing and billing information
- Customer Service Representative enters and updates information in a customized company database
- Customer Service Representative is responsible for interfacing with multiple departments to assure that project completion deadlines are met
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison s Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation