Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
The Controller is responsible for managing the day-to-day financial administration of the firm and for providing strategic leadership on financial affairs of the corporation.
- Manages the firm's financial and accounting functions including: budgeting, forecasting, cash management, preparation of financial statements, job cost accounting, and contract administration.
- Monitors the firm's financial performance, updates top management, and prepares financial statements and performance reports for internal use.
- Develops, interprets, and implements complex financial modeling and accounting concepts or techniques for financial planning and control.
- Provides instruction and support to other accounting staff and supervises accounting functions such as payables, receivables, tax and audit.
- Coordinates annual audit and works with government auditors.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Joint Travel Regulations (JTR), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), and General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Knowledge of financial systems that include Deltek Costpoint.
- A Bachelor's degree and 15 years of related experience, or a Master's degree and ten years of related experience.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Hands on knowledge with program controls involving financial planning and analysis.
Loading some great jobs for you...