Technical Program Manager - HIPAA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you interested in driving exceptional enterprise solutions for customers? Do you have a passion for cutting edge technologies? Do you see regulatory compliance as a business enabler? Amazon Web Services (AWS) business is rapidly expanding its Professional Services healthcare & life sciences (HCLS) Compliance Team and we are looking for a highly motivated Technical Program Manager to help us ensure regulatory compliance on our HCLS engagements. As part of the AWS Security & Infrastructure Practice, this role will build the bridges between customer feedback on architecture & operations programs by working directly with our AWS Professional Services consultants, AWS service teams, security teams, and related Amazon corporate teams. This individual should be a technically experienced and innovative enterprise solutions professional who has the ability to dive deep into a variety of processes, workflows, controls, and map product offerings to existing and emerging HCLS related regulatory compliance standards to guide our teams in delivering scalable solutions.
This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations and deliver professional services when needed.
· Experience in cloud infrastructure consulting or advisory work in support of a highly technical environment.
· Experience evaluating the design and effectiveness of IT controls.
· Experience in working directly with auditors for compliance assessments.
· Experience in performing and/or participating in technical assessments in direct support of a major compliance effort (e.g. SOC1, SOC 2, HIPAA, PCI, or ISO 27001, FedRAMP, IRAP).
· A clear understanding of cloud computing services/deployment architecture.
· A record of delivery of IT process improvement projects with technology processes and/or major tech companies.
· Experience in IT program or project management, IT auditing, and/or control framework development and implementation.
· Experience defining certification roadmaps based on customer requirements, compliance documentation, and ensuring that committed assessments are delivered on schedule.
· Experience in performing technical assessments and audits of network, operating systems, application security, and auditing IT processes.
· Have an understanding of evaluating the design and effectiveness of IT controls. Experience in working directly with auditors/regulators for these types of assessments.
· Experience in generating automated metrics to measure IT process effectiveness and consistency.
· Familiarity with enterprise productivity tools.
· CISSP, CISA, CISM, or HITRUST Practitioner certification is preferred.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Loading some great jobs for you...