Sr. Drainage Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are seeking an experienced Senior Civil Engineer and Project Manager with 10 or more years of experience in drainage design, to manage projects from either our Austin, Round Rock, or San Antonio Office. The primary responsibilities for this position include working with junior staff and assisting in the direction of other technical staff to produce quality designs and plans and interpreting plans from other engineering related disciplines (survey, utility, etc.), and performing drainage design and analysis, detailing and plan set production. Project Management responsibilities including task, budget and schedule management, as well as client interaction. In return, you will work with great clients, be paid a competitive salary, and be welcomed into our team from day one.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- 10 or more years of strong experience in engineering drainage design and plan production
- 1 to 5 years of experience in project management and client service
- Texas PE license or the ability to obtain a Texas PE license within 6 months of hire
- Experience in MicroStation and GEOPAK
- Ability to work independently at times and as part of a multidisciplinary team at others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required to build relationships with team members
- TxDOT experience
- Experience with HEC HMS and HEC RAS
- Familiarity with 2d modeling such as SWMM
Loading some great jobs for you...