Employment Type: Full-Time
Blue Chip Pros is a leading commercial cleaning business dedicated to the highest standards of quality and integrity. We specialize in customizing our services to your facility's needs. Our clients include commercial office buildings, banks, schools, corporate headquarters, branch offices, industrial facilities, medical facilities as well as major department store chains located throughout the United States.
Blue Chip is a leading Commercial Cleaning company who is looking for some enthusiastic people to join our team.
- Interview candidates for openings and make hiring recommendations or hiring decisions.
- Ensure that new employees are properly oriented and are aware of performance requirements.
- Plan, prioritize, assign, supervise and review the daily work of staff.
- Establish schedules, work goals and methods for providing cleaning services; identify resource needs; review needs with appropriate management staff; allocate resources accordingly utilizing staff input.
- Evaluate staff performance and provide feedback. Commend staff for good performance and recommend corrective action as warranted.
- Maintain a motivational and supportive working environment for staff.
- Recommend promotions, transfers, demotions, or discharges.
- Communicate and administer personnel programs and procedures of area in accordance with approved policies. -Meet managerial objectives set by Regional Director.
- Implement and support customer service goals.
- Ensure employee safety and compliance through continued training.
- Communication with management to coordinate tasks and solicit feedback on specific needs related to area of responsibility and customer expectations.
- Develop and maintain a sense of urgency and follow-through related to correcting customer service issues.
- Specifically responsible for proper use of products and equipment.
Job Type:Full-time or Part-time
- Must have 2 or more years of experience in housekeeping or in a custodial supervisory role.
- Bilingual a plus!
- Operations, services and activities of a commercial cleaning program.
- Principles of supervision & training.
- Use of toxic & non-toxic chemicals.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Strong Commitment to Customer Service.
- Ability to manage employees.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Ability to regularly lift 25lbs.
Employees are eligible to participate in the company benefit program on the first of the month following 60 days of service.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
Loading some great jobs for you...