- Cameron Craig Group
400 Hobbs Ln
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Poultry Prepared Foods Production Superintendent
Job Summary: Directs poultry prepared foods processing operations. Ensures high quality with cost effectiveness in a safe working environment.
- High school or equivalent (GED); related degree preferred.
- Five (5) years or more of related work experience in a poultry processing environment.
- Previous supervisory experience required.
This job offers the following
- Outstanding opportunities with a world-class organization.
- Excellent benefits, including:
- Comprehensive healthcare
- Opportunity for career advancement.
- 15% bonus
Are YouA Good Fit?
Essential Skills for Success:
- Innovator and leader in change.
- Promote and utilize other s talents.
- Actions are plan-based and result from strategy as opposed to reactionary.
- Goals achieved by teamwork instead of own personal efforts.
- Leadership style yields influence and trust. You re not just the boss .
- Achieves results.
Consider This Before Applying:
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Does this job describe work you would enjoy doing?
- Do you meet most of the minimum requirements?
- Have you considered everything if you would need to relocate?