Poultry Prepared Foods Production Superintendent
Job Summary: Directs poultry prepared foods processing operations. Ensures high quality with cost effectiveness in a safe working environment.
- High school or equivalent (GED); related degree preferred.
- Five (5) years or more of related work experience in a poultry processing environment.
- Previous supervisory experience required.
This job offers the following
- Outstanding opportunities with a world-class organization.
- Excellent benefits, including:
- Comprehensive healthcare
- Opportunity for career advancement.
- 15% bonus
Are YouA Good Fit?
Essential Skills for Success:
- Innovator and leader in change.
- Promote and utilize other s talents.
- Actions are plan-based and result from strategy as opposed to reactionary.
- Goals achieved by teamwork instead of own personal efforts.
- Leadership style yields influence and trust. You re not just the boss .
- Achieves results.
Consider This Before Applying:
- Does this job describe work you would enjoy doing?
- Do you meet most of the minimum requirements?
- Have you considered everything if you would need to relocate?