Loading some great jobs for you...
The primary function is to be responsible for implementation and supervision of administrative policies and administratively supervising the provision of all services.
* Graduate of an accredited college/university is preferred, with experience/education in the healthcare field. May be a licensed Physician, RN, licenses Social Worker or licensed therapist, or a licensed Nursing Home Administrator, with at least one year of management or supervisory experience in a health related setting or have at least a high school diploma or a general equivalency degree (GED) (at a minimum), training and experience in health services administration, and at least two years of management or administrative experience in home health care or related health programs which may include hospitals, nursing facilities, hospice, etc.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all segments of the staff, the lay and professional public, the Board of Directors, Advisory Board, and Medical Director. Shall be able to read, write and comprehend English. Comply with Training in Administration of Agencies; TAC 97.259.
* Provides counsel to the Board of Directors/Licensee regarding needs of the community, personnel needs, financial needs, professional practices, and health planning.
* Assures documentation of services provided is accurate and timely. Implements effective budgeting and accounting systems that promotes the health and safety of the patients and oversees all agency fiscal affairs.
* Develops and maintains sound administrative policies and management activities including budget control, cost determination, fee setting and collection, and financial reports to the Board of Directors.
* Employs and contracts, recruits, manages, and directs qualified personnel to carry out the policies and procedures of the agency. Ensures adequate staff education and evaluation.
* Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of, and ensures compliance with, all local, state and federal laws relating to all of the operations of the agency. Designates in writing an employee who will provide entry into agency to DADS surveyors.
* Responsible for supervision and evaluation of satisfaction surveys of all patients served.
* Organizes and directs agency's ongoing functions.
* Establishes a public relations program, ensuring the accuracy of information materials and activities, for interpretation of the agency's services and to foster good working relations with physician and community agencies.
* Directs preparation of annual report of operations and annual agency evaluation.