Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is looking for an SAP BOBJ report developer/Admin who has a passion for solving problems and helping clients achieve their goals. At CGI, you get to build solutions as a full time consultant with a company who cares about your career. You will work with a team of smart, dedicated people like yourself, and we plan monthly team events so you can have fun, too. Are you tired of the same old thing? Take your talents to a company that inspires personal and professional growth and values your ideas.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Assist in developing and maintaining the Reporting and Analytics solutions for our Client ss part of the overall Reporting/Analytics and Strategy team assist
• Work with business partners and other subject matter experts to identify, understand and document business needs for data.
• A Reporting Analyst is required to develop and maintain new and current reporting to support our debt collection management team.
• Must be a self-starter and be able to work with limited supervision.
• Must be able to clearly and professionally communicate with client and management in gathering requirements and identifying impediments
• Must have the ability to multi-task and be flexible with changing requirements.
• Ability to work and interact with clients and 3rd parties to achieve project goals.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where requirements may change frequently on a single project.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Strong Knowledge & Practical experience of SAP BOBJ
• Good working knowledge of SQL. Understanding concepts of relational databases and Data Warehousing.
• Experience in designing and developing SAP BOBJ Universes solutions.
• Strong understanding in any of the Data modeling tools & ETL tools.
• Strong understanding in ETL tools, processes and best practices.
• Design and Develop ETL processes based on the data needs.
• Experience with troubleshooting of SQL jobs and code.
• Experience in working with high volume data
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
1.Leadership Ability to lead teams as well as manage them. Able to inspire others, set the vision and lead effectively.
2.Negotiation Good negotiation skills - seek to resolve conflicts by finding the win-win scenarios for everyone.
3.Scheduling Ability to put together effective project schedules. Project scheduling is a core skill to help deliver projects successfully.
4.Cost Control Ability to show that you can deliver projects within the cost constraints and by managing project finances intelligently.
5.Risk Management Ability to bring the transparency needed to help control project risks.
6.Communication Ability to communicate effectively and often via communication channels including:
•Web and online conferencing
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...