Fulfillment Specialist - Austin, TX
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Fulfillment Specialist
The function of the position of a Fulfillment Representative is one of Customer Service and Sales combined. Working with Adjusters and Insureds to build relationships to assist in the handling of insurance contents claims.
- Develop and maintain account relationships with client list
- Transcribe contents inventories into proprietary evaluating platform
- Confer with policyholders by telephone to review inventory, extract pertinent details and review direct replacement options
- Perform Like, Kind, Quality (LKQ) evaluations on contents inventory
- Compile, submit and receive accurate authorizations for replacement services
- Prepare orders for fulfillment
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of status updates or claims process as well as any planned adjustments
- Determine charges for services requested monitor collection of deposits or payments, or arrange for billing
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills
- Experience and knowledge in sales and/or customer service
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Organization and time management skills
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.Job Requirements:
Loading some great jobs for you...