Round Rock 03 - Overnight Stocker - Grocery
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Round Rock 03 - Overnight Stocker - Grocery (20016650)Job OpeningH-E-B Job Title:Night StockerMinimum Salary:15Midpoint Salary:15.95
Would you like to have a built-in workout as part of your job? We need hard-working, night-owl Partners like you. Your energy and stamina are what keep our nighttime crews on track to keep H-E-B shelves stocked and organized while everyone else is asleep. Our success can't happen without YOU!
As a Night Stocker, you'll become part of a highly-functioning team in the Grocery or Drug Store department, watching out for each other, working to meet common goals, and sharing that nighttime work lifestyle. Because you'll be stocking for a large footprint in the Store, you'll learn about multiple products and departments across the total Store. These learning opportunities will serve as a building block to many other jobs, and potentially, a career for you at H-E-B.
Once you're eligible, you'll become an Owner in the company, so we're looking for commitment, hard work, and focus on quality and Customer service. 'Partner-owned' means our most important resources--People--drive the innovation, growth, and success that make H-E-B The Greatest Omnichannel Retailing Company.
Do you have a:
HEART FOR PEOPLE... willingness to work as part of a team, and to do what needs doing to get the job done?
HEAD FOR BUSINESS... ability to juggle multiple priorities and still keep your eye on the details?
PASSION FOR RESULTS... initiative to work hard, and a sense of urgency?
We are looking for:
- someone who enjoys working overnight hours and thrives while working with others
- an adaptable mindset
- a high energy level and stamina; passion for fast-paced work
- someone who enjoys structure and consistency while remaining flexible to the unexpected
What is the work?
- Stocks shelves, refills displays
- Loads, unloads, and moves heavy, bulky products; may unload trucks
- Conditions shelves and products
- Learns / applies product knowledge, with an eye for detail (e.g., rotation dates, shelf / label info, etc.) to help department meet A+ Standards
- Keeps department clean and well-organized (includes back room and shelves, etc.)
- Applies personal discipline to ensure compliance with / execution of established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and leader direction
- Ensures federal, state, and company regulations and standards for product food safety and sanitation are met
- Works efficiently and with a team attitude; complies with / maintains productivity standards
- Takes constructive feedback well; applies learning to future tasks
- May coach / train other Stockers
- Operates with team mindset, not in a silo; often works cross functionally within the Store; builds relationships across departments (e.g., Curbside)
- Learns / models customer service and hospitality, with Customers and Store Partners
- Assists customers in locating product and answering product questions
What is your background?
- Minimum age 18 (mandatory)
- Experience stocking and in customer service (preferred)
- Experience working in a physically demanding job a plus
- Forklift / power jack training (provided upon hire)
Do you have what it takes to be a fit as an H-E-B Night Stocker?
- Understanding of SOPs / guidance related to emergency procedures, proper stocking, etc.
- Communication skills; reading / writing skills
- Organization and time-management skills
- Customer service skills; service mentality
- Ability to perform repetitive, physical tasks that sometimes include heavy lifting
- Ability to think on your feet and work with agility
- Ability to work as part of a team to meet nightly goals
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and shift focus between tasks; close attention to detail
- Ability to apply personal discipline to SOPs and leader direction
- Ability to work overnight shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Work in a fast-paced, demanding Store environment, while paying close attention to detail
- Perform the following, based on your department
Loading some great jobs for you...