• Develops written content, dialogue, audiovisual production and other forms of electronic media.
• Conveys the desired vision of the creative and production teams through well-developed characters.
• Applies effective editing techniques, as well as localization and cultural insights to create product-related communications with a consistent style and tone.
• Assembles and maintains a database of usable terms, phrases and constructions. Generate original marketing and communications content for both internal and external facing projects to include print, video, and electronic formats.
• Review and edit material from internal sources in support of marketing and communications projects.
• Edit translated material from multiple language sources to meet native-English localization standards.
• Work with subject matter experts to review and edit source material to produce internal employee development content such as web-based training.
• Conduct thorough research and SME interviews in support of projects.
• Collaborate with media producers and graphic designers to design engaging media-rich animations and graphics.
• Write scripts for e-Learning courses that accurately mimic the natural flow of human conversation and coach voice actors during audio recording session.
• 4+ years of experience
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or equivalent
• Competencies and Skills:
• Required: MS Office Suite
• Preferred: Adobe Creative Suite, Wrike project management software
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...