Loading some great jobs for you...
* Obtain detailed client assignment information and utilize it to provide effective customer service by sourcing and qualifying candidates.
* Interview and Test applicants using the determined methods to evaluate their qualifications for assignments.
* Identify and provide training to associates and candidates to continuously upgrade talent and skills set.
* Timely fill client requests with qualified associates.
* Monitor, coach and counsel associates attendance and performance and provide feedback when necessary.
Troubleshoot to resolve the problems or complaints of clients and associates.
* Employ Manpower provided programs to associates and clients and methods to recognize performance and increase associate retention.
Administrative Tasks and Support
* Answer telephone and greet visitors to provide high-levels of customer service to clients and associates.
* Partner with Recruiting Assistant and other Metro team members to ensure completeness and accuracy of records in Direct Office, Red Carpet and other Manpower systems.
2 YEARS OF RECRUITING IN STAFFING INDUSTRY REQUIRED, and 2 to 3 years of fast-paced customer service or general office experience, prior recruiting experience, required in staffing industry.