Purpose: Loading, transporting, unloading and proper staging of oil field containment products in order to prevent hazardous material spills from polluting the ground.
- 15 Days On/6 Days Off rotational shift schedule.
- West Texas/Southeast New Mexico.
- This will require driving a heavy truck carrying containment items to and from our corporate yard location in Midland throughout our operation area in West Texas and into New Mexico.
- Housing provided during 15 day shifts.
Essential Duties: (may include but are not limited to):
- Transport containment materials to frac sites prior to rig up and transport from sites during rig down process.
- Assist field crews in optimal placement of containment products in order to prevent spills from polluting ground areas.
- Wear the proper company issued Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all times in and throughout the course of work.
- Monitor and direct containment helpers in natural course of work.
- Enforce and adhere to the company s policies all the time.
- Operate company equipment in a safe and professional manner.
- Operate truck to and from designated destinations as DOT rules allow.
- Participate in safety meetings and complete proper JSA documentation.
- Maintain records required for compliance with state and federal regulations including driver s Record of Status , mileage records and all other records required by law.
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Comply with all federal, state and local regulations for the safe operation of a commercial motor vehicle.
- Attend required company trainings.
- Other duties as assigned in the organizations corporate yard.
- Class A CDL. (Required)
- Tanker (N) and Hazmat Endorsements (X). (Preferred)
- Not afraid of hard work.
- Knowledge of management, supervisory, leadership methods and principles.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical exam.
- Ability to speak, write and read the English language.
- Able to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work.
- Must be able to follow directions given by frac supervisors.
- Must satisfactorily pass a drug and background check.
- Must be insurable to drive company vehicles.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and drag and pull up to 100 pounds.
What We Offer:
- New and Reliable Equipment.
- Competitive Pay with Tenure Raises.
- Health Benefits, 401k With Company Match, PTO.
- Great/Flexible Schedule Day Shift Only
Associated topics: cdl a driving, cdl a truck, chofer clase a comercial, company driver solo, company driver team, company truck driver, dedicated truck driving, otr driving, regional driver route, tanker truck