- Texas Pride Fuels
- $44,260.00 -64,680.00/year*
1495 Wall St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Purpose: Loading, transporting, unloading and proper staging of oil field containment products in order to prevent hazardous material spills from polluting the ground.
- 15 Days On/6 Days Off rotational shift schedule.
- West Texas/Southeast New Mexico.
- This will require driving a heavy truck carrying containment items to and from our corporate yard location in Midland throughout our operation area in West Texas and into New Mexico.
- Housing provided during 15 day shifts.
Essential Duties: (may include but are not limited to):
- Transport containment materials to frac sites prior to rig up and transport from sites during rig down process.
- Assist field crews in optimal placement of containment products in order to prevent spills from polluting ground areas.
- Wear the proper company issued Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all times in and throughout the course of work.
- Monitor and direct containment helpers in natural course of work.
- Enforce and adhere to the company s policies all the time.
- Operate company equipment in a safe and professional manner.
- Operate truck to and from designated destinations as DOT rules allow.
- Participate in safety meetings and complete proper JSA documentation.
- Maintain records required for compliance with state and federal regulations including driver s Record of Status , mileage records and all other records required by law.
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Comply with all federal, state and local regulations for the safe operation of a commercial motor vehicle.
- Attend required company trainings.
- Other duties as assigned in the organizations corporate yard.
- Class A CDL. (Required)
- Tanker (N) and Hazmat Endorsements (X). (Preferred)
- Not afraid of hard work.
- Knowledge of management, supervisory, leadership methods and principles.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical exam.
- Ability to speak, write and read the English language.
- Able to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work.
- Must be able to follow directions given by frac supervisors.
- Must satisfactorily pass a drug and background check.
- Must be insurable to drive company vehicles.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and drag and pull up to 100 pounds.
What We Offer:
- New and Reliable Equipment.
- Competitive Pay with Tenure Raises.
- Health Benefits, 401k With Company Match, PTO.
- Great/Flexible Schedule Day Shift Only
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a driving, cdl a truck, chofer clase a comercial, company driving solo, company over the road, company truck, flatbed driver, regional driving route, tanker truck
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.